JB Hudson is proud to offer a range of watch repair services from our state-of-the-art shop within our downtown Minneapolis store. JB Hudson employs three in-house certified watchmakers specializing in the repair of modern and vintage timepieces. Our countless relationships with specialized watchmakers and authorized service centers lend support to our in-house capabilities and ensure that your timepiece will be treated with the utmost care and will be repaired by the most qualified professional. Drop your timepiece off today – our staff will evaluate your needs and recommend necessary service.
We specialize in the repair of fine timepieces including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, Jaeger LeCoultre, Bell & Ross, Baume Mercier, TAG Heuer, Chanel, Tissot, and Raymond Weil, among others.
Complete Repair Services
- Mechanical and Quartz Movement Overhauls
- Modern, Vintage, and Complicated Calibers
- Diagnose and estimate, disassemble, clean, repair or replace worn components, assemble, lubricate, adjust rate, and test.
- Quartz Movement Replacement
- Antique Pocket Watch Repair and Restoration
- Repair of Electric and Electronic Timepieces Including Accutron
- Clock Repair including Mantle, Anniversary, Regulator, Marine Chronometer, and Grandfather
Partial and Maintenance Services
- Battery Replacement
- Gasket Replacement and Water Resistance Testing
- Parts Replacement Including Crowns and Crystals
- Bracelet Sizing, Clasp Adjustments, and Strap Replacement
- Refinishing of Cases, Bracelets, and Crystals
- Dial Refinishing
- Regulation / Adjustment of Mechanical Watches
- Credentials of Our in-House Watchmakers
- AWCI 21st Century Certified
- WOSTEP Certified
- Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, and Omega Training