JB Hudson is proud to offer a range of watch repair services from our state-of-the-art shop within our downtown Minneapolis store. JB Hudson employs three in-house certified watchmakers specializing in the repair of modern and vintage timepieces. Our countless relationships with specialized watchmakers and authorized service centers lend support to our in-house capabilities and ensure that your timepiece will be treated with the utmost care and will be repaired by the most qualified professional. Drop your timepiece off today at either of our locations – our staff will evaluate your needs and recommend necessary service.
We specialize in the repair of fine timepieces including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, Jaeger LeCoultre, Bell & Ross, Baume Mercier, TAG Heuer, Chanel, Tissot, and Raymond Weil, among others.
Complete Repair Services
- Mechanical and Quartz Movement Overhauls
- Modern, Vintage, and Complicated Calibers
- Diagnose and estimate, disassemble, clean, repair or replace worn components, assemble, lubricate, adjust rate, and test.
- Quartz Movement Replacement
- Antique Pocket Watch Repair and Restoration
- Repair of Electric and Electronic Timepieces Including Accutron
- Clock Repair including Mantle, Anniversary, Regulator, Marine Chronometer, and Grandfather
Partial and Maintenance Services
- Battery Replacement
- Gasket Replacement and Water Resistance Testing
- Parts Replacement Including Crowns and Crystals
- Bracelet Sizing, Clasp Adjustments, and Strap Replacement
- Refinishing of Cases, Bracelets, and Crystals
- Dial Refinishing
- Regulation / Adjustment of Mechanical Watches
- Credentials of Our in-House Watchmakers
- AWCI 21st Century Certified
- WOSTEP Certified
- Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, and Omega Training